Monday, January 14, 2013

Sunset Gradient

I needed some sun to my life as the weather hasn't been very bright here lately, so I have a really sunny manicure for you guys today!

I did this three color gradient using Golden Rose number 164 (yellow), China Glaze Riveting (orange) and Zoya Nidhi (red). I started with two coats of Golden Rose and then did the gradient with Riveting and lastly with Nidhi. I really liked the result and it was bright and sunny enough at least for me. What do you guys think? 


Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Golden Rose #164 2 coats
China Glaze Riveting and Zoya Nidhi for the gradient
INM Out the Door

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gradient! Mine never look like this...more like three blobs of color. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a really cute gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Like am amazing sunset I see some times of the year over the Pacific Ocean where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was aiming to get it look like some amazing sunset. :)

      Delete
  4. how do you get your colors to blend so smoothly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I've missed your comment completely. I just use a regular sponge (like a kitchen sponge or such) and then paint with the colors to some cardboard or such and then I dip the sponge there couple times and then I just tap the colors to the nail with the sponge.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...