Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catherine Arley #668

Summer is probably the best time to wear holo polishes, right? So I have another holo polish for you today.





This is Catherine Arley polish number 668 and I have two coats here with base and top coat. All but the last picture are taken under sunlight. I have to say that I really love this CA polish too like all the others I have shown you. This is quite a fun one, because it's almost like some regular nude or just a neutral color when there's no sunlight, but in sun it really comes alive. So I'd say this one is a office friendly holo. And I even got some compliments from strangers wearing this. Well, maybe that's an everyday thing for some of you that people compliment your nail polish, but I think Finnish people are more hesitant to say things like that to strangers, so I think I'm not the only one loving this polish.

5 comments:

  1. oo i'm really lovin the nude holo!! geat swatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. nude holo is for me one of the best holos ever. beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is the first time I visit your blog...it's so cool!
    I'm Brazilian, and (I don't know why) really want to visit Suomi some day!
    Your nails are beautiful, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments!

    @Maby: Hi! Hope you can visit my country someday, I would also love to visit Brazilia at some point. And thanks for your lovely words. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...